Why We Should Treasure our Dads
Dads are often underappreciated because moms are most likely the ones who are more attached to their kids. Well, this is because it is usually the mothers who take care of their kids ever since they give birth to their child. Hence, kids are more attached to their mothers.
Even though this is the case, every kid must still honor and appreciate their father even just by giving them gifts during their special day such as their birthday or father’s day. Of course, when it comes to giving them gifts, you should not find anything just for the sake of giving them gifts. When you look for gifts, you must think of it carefully, something that your father will really like not just appreciate.
There are plenty of things to consider when looking for the perfect gift for you father. Firstly, you should know that he likes to do- if he is into sport, then what type of sport. If he is in to basketball, then you may want to buy him something like a basketball shoes or the jersey with the name of his favorite NBA player. If he is more of a househusband type, then he probably knows how to cook. You can look for kitchen supplies and utensils he can use. But of course, do not forget to read product reviews on the internet like the youreviewit.com.
Political Gift Ideas to Give to your Dads
I just mentioned some of the gift ideas you can give to your dad. But if your father happens to be a politician or someone who is in to Politics ever since he is in college, do not you worry because there are plenty of gift ideas you can give him.
- Political shirt – giving him a political shirt with his favorite saying or something that will match his ideologies is a smart choice.
- Personalized mugs – almost all dads like to drink coffee. You can incorporate this favorite hobby of theirs by customizing the mug such printing a popular saying “The Problem with Political Jokes is they get Elected”
- Personalized cap – if your father loves to collect cap, then it may be a great idea to include one political word on the cap.
Since the year 2017, the topic on legalizing sports betting is still a hot issue. There are arguments stating that such act must not be legalized because it is risky and it is not really an acceptable type of hobby.The media also take advantage of this and the issue about its legalization became the topic of the news every day. Although there are plenty of states that are already accepting the judgment and are already moving forward, debates and arguments are still inevitable. Weighing the pros and cons are still happening these days. While we all know that some states are in favor of legalizing sports gambling, it is still a long process because it is impossible for it to happen overnight.
Plenty of people do not want to stop defending why or why not sports must be legalized. With that, small number of business owners were interviewed regarding sports gambling and its benefits but from a business perspective. Here are the benefits based from their answers:
1. Increase in their tax revenue– basically one of the obvious reasons why the state want to legalize sports gambling is because they do not want for the other states to get the increased revenue. When more states start to approve sports gambling, there will be a snowball effect. No state would prefer to lose all the revenue they could possibly get.
2. More help will be accessible to those who need it – the problem with gambling is that it disapproved by the majority. However, according to some studies, if the states finally approve it, more people will benefit from it. In some cases, it may serve as a solution or an option for treatment those who need it.
3. More excitement for viewers- once sports betting becomes legalized, then one thing is for sure, channels will gain more money and more viewers . Also, bars and other establishments will take advantage of it since it will attract more clients because they will be able to watch their favorite sport football and Match of the day or basketball while having fun at the bar . Basically economy and businesses will benefit a lot from legalization of sports betting.
If you take a look at the politicians, you will notice that most of them are in good shape and seems like they can do a lot of things even though they only have few hours of sleep. You wonder what kind of diet are they on- low-fiber diet, high-fiber diet, low-fat diet, and vegan diet. There are a lot of different types of diet to choose from which is why it is important to to carefully choose the appropriate type for you. You may also want to try the 28 day keto challenge review in tastyketo since keto diet has been the most searched term since 2018 because of its amazing benefits. In this type of diet, people are getting their energy from fats. Hence, those who are on keto diet are required to eat fat enriched foods. There is not enough proof that shows majority of the politicians use keto diet. However, according to one source, some of the politicians just use low fat diet and exercise to maintain their figure.
We can also look at the other side of how food plays a major role in politics. Food and politics always come together and have always had a quite complicated relationship. On one hand, food is believed to be a powerful political tool. Eating and drinking are ways in which political candidates unleash their humanity, their common touch, who and what they are behind the camera and while with friends. And so they huddle over barbecue with voters in South Carolina and wolf down local delicacies in New Hampshire diners, they livestream from their kitchens and Instagram their calorie bombs at the Iowa State Fair. “Dining together makes you much more relatable, and I think people want a president they feel they could relate to,” according to Terry Sullivan, who managed Marco Rubio’s presidential bid in 2016.
Even during parties, you will notice that some of the politicians will just eat less food and you may wonder how come they can resist such tasty foods. Well, in some cases, due to too much workload they loss appetite and cannot even intake small portion of foods.
Philippines Will Have a Hard Time Legalizing the Use of Marijuana According to the Department of Health (DOH)
Until now, the Philippines is still having a hard time legalizing the use of marijuana because of the existing rules and regulations. One of the major factors affecting its legalization is that marijuana is not registered under the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If a product is not FDA approved, the effectiveness and safety is not guaranteed. With this, marijuana is still qualified as an illegal drug.
“But we cannot go full blast into studying the actual product because it is not listed as registrable product with FDA at this time. There is still no law listing it as a verified product” – Health Undersecretary Eric Domingo
The problem lies in this because the government will not be able to release funds to conduct an in depth research and review that is not approved for consumption.
The Legalization of Marijuana in the Philippines
Marijuana comes in six forms namely: weed or pot that is usually smoked for its THC benefits, hashish which is dried into blocks resulting to oily substance, like weed it may also be smoked, another form is marijuana cigarettes and can be mixed with dry tobacco, and lastly, marijuana in food and drinks. This is often done by cooking the food with marijuana in it. The most common type of food are brownies and cookies. You may check this website for more info if you want to know more about marijuana
The issue on whether to legalize marijuana or not is still debatable even though various countries legalized it already, because of negative implications to health. However, almost 4% of the world’s population use marijuana for different purposes. It is believed and proven that marijuana prevents and cures various illnesses such as diabetes, heart diseases, glaucoma, and even HIV. Moreover, people use it mostly because it serves as pain reliever and treatment to insomnia.
In the Philippines, the use of it is not legal because there is a huge possibility that people will abuse it and will eventually lead more and more people to commit crime because of its negative mental effects.
The Growing Number of Men Who Like to Grow Beard
Why do men like to grow beard? This has been a popular question for many years now. Is it because men just like to grow? is is because of being too much self conscious? is the standard beauty of the society? or is it because some men are just lazy to include shaving on their routine. However, if you take a look around you, you will notice that there are more men who preferred not to have beards. The reason of men who like to grow beard will be discussed in the later part of the article.
Every men who has beard vary in terms of reasons that lead them to such decision. The common reasons are the following:
1.Growing a beard will make them look more dominant and aggressive. To some men, growing a beard feeds their ego and superiority among other men. The primary reason for this is that having a beard means looking more manly, mature, cool, and aggressive compared to a clean shaven look.
2. Some men get cold easily so they use beard to keep them warm. As a result, during rainy season and winter, they like to grow hair longer.
3. They simply do not have the time to shave. Sometimes, this is true to some men. They do not care much of their beard and preferred to grow in naturally. Also, because of the busy schedule they tend to just skip the process of shaving. However, one must take note that bartwuchsmittel kaufen is important when caring for your beard.
4. They use beard to hide facial scars. Surprisingly, some men are vain enough to use facial hair just to hide acne scars and other blemishes.
5. A friend or a family suggested it. Influence and peer pressure can also be one of the reasons that lead them to having a beard. Someone suggested that having a beard may look good on him.
Why Politicians Do Not Want to Grow Beard
If you will look closely, very few politicians have beards. This is primarily because politicians must look clean, smart, and formal in times of facing the public and media. Other reasons are still being studied. But it is believed that voters preferred candidates who look less likely to commit a crime.