A situation where we could possibly experience loss or inefficiency is inevitable. We all have our problems and we deal with those on our own ways. We ordinary people or constituents of a country may have the usual ways. But how about our leaders who face bigger problems? How do they solve and deal with it?
- Politicians cannot just make a move without considering the nation or whatever is under his or her jurisdiction. The usual ways of solving a problem do not actually work in solving a political problem. So a leader, should always analyze first if the problem should really be treated an issue that will matter negatively.
- Solving has always a process. After analyzing and proving if something is a problem, assessment should be the next and seek for reasons why this thing will have an adverse effect if not solved.
- Provide many courses of actions or alternative actions that can be used to solve the problem.
- If problems are analyzed, so are the solutions. Nobody will go to a war unprepared. Assess if the solutions will be worth the time, effort, and the money being invested therein.
- Pick the best solution to the problem. Do not be pressured. If what you chose do not work and mistakenly assessed to be the best, do not falter since all the courses of actions that can be implemented will be tried on.
Politicians or any leader of a country will not think a general solution for it may appear and be effective only for a short period of time. Long term solutions are always on top of anyone who are handling some matters. Remember that problems cannot be solved by any Sprinkler Repair Service. It will not be as easy as hiring and paying for a service, but analyzing and following the appropriate process.