Basically, water pumps are an integral part of the electric system of the water motor. Generally, when the water pumps consume low energy, it is then considered as one of the factors that deals with the energy saving method within the business and it’s political roles. In case you want to see more water pumps with energy saving settings, try to visit grabe.com.br.
The preliminary studies for this have been decreed by the European Community in which water pumps serve as a product for establishing eco-compatible design parameters.
Moreover, this study gives emphasis on water pumps that are used commercially in big amounts around the European Community. Basically, their water usage during this consumption stage is the most significant environmental aspect within its life cycle.
What does EC 547/2012 is all about?
Generally, the regulation will revolve on the centrifugal pumps for the purpose of pumping up clean water. Moreover, this regulation also tackles the introduction of parameters that deals with the minimum energy efficiency based on the following:
- Water pumps must include the BEP or the best efficiency point, the PL or the part load point, and the OL or the overload point which will be measured at a minimum efficiency based on the regulation. Moreover, this must be computed by a C value for MEI = 0,10.
- Water pumps must include the BEP or the best efficiency point, the PL or the part load point, and the OL or the overload point which will be measured at a minimum efficiency based on the regulation. Moreover, this must be computed by a C value for MEI = 0,40.
Which pumps from grabe.com.br are covered by the regulation?
Below is the list of pumps that are officially covered the regulation:
- ESOB or the end suction own bearing pumps
- ESCC or the end suction close coupled pumps
- ESSCi or the end suction close coupled inline
- MS-V or the vertical multistage pumps
- MSS or the submersible multistage
The regulation does not cover the following water pumps:
- Pumps that are produced for the purpose of pumping clean water around temperatures lower than -10degC or higher than 120degC.
- Water pumps structured exclusively for use in fire-fighting scenarios.
- Water pumps intended for displacements
- Water pumps for self-priming